SukkoPera's Retrogaming/Retrocomputing Projects
All the projects below are Open Hardware or Free Software, please refer to the license of the individual project for more details.
Note that the repositories of some projects might be private and thus inaccessible. This means that the projects is still in development but it should be released soon.
Mainboard & CPU
- Raemixx500: Open Hardware remake of the Commodore Amiga 500+ mainboard, revision 8A.1
- OpenAmiga2000CoproAdapter: Move your Amiga 2000 CPU to the Coprocessor slot!
- Open68000Relocator: Changes the orientation of a 68000 DIP CPU
- AtkDongle: Troubleshoot parallel and serial ports on Amiga Computers
- OpenAmiga600FastRamExpansion: 4 MB Fast RAM Expansion for the Commodore Amiga 600
- OpenAmiga500FastRamExpansion: 4/8 MB Fast RAM Expansion for the Commodore Amiga 500
- OpenAmiga600RamExpansion: Open Hardware 1 MB Chip RAM Expansion for the Commodore Amiga 600 Computer
- OpenMegaChip: Get 2 MB of Chip RAM on your Commodore Amiga 500/2000!
- OpenAmigaVideoHybrid: Open Hardware implementation of the Commodore Amiga Video Hybrid
- Please also see OpenVideoModulator below.
Joystick & Mouse
- OpenPSX2AmigaPadAdapter: Playstation to Commodore Amiga/CD32 Controller Adapter
- OpenAmigaJoyMouseSwitcher: Open Hardware Automatic Mouse/Joystick Switcher for Amiga Computers
- OpenAmigaMouseTrigger: Control Amiga add-on boards through mouse buttons
- Please also see OpenC64MegaDrivePadAdapter below.
- OpenAmigaDriveSwitcher: Open Hardware Floppy Drive Swapper for Amiga Computers
- Please also see OpenFlops below.
- OpenKickstartSwitcher: Open Hardware Triple Kickstart Switcher for Amiga Computers
- OpenKickstartSwitcherCDTV: Open Hardware Kickstart Switcher for the Commodore CDTV
- OpenC64Cart: Open Hardware 8Kb Cartridge for the Commodore 64
- OpenC64Cart16K: Open Hardware 16 KB Cartridge for the Commodore 64
- OpenC64KernalCart: Open Hardware Multi-KERNAL Cartridge for the Commodore 64
- OpenC64Saver: Protect your Commodore 64 from killer power supplies!
- Open2327RomAdapter: Open Hardware 2364-27xxx (E)EPROM Adapter PCB
- OpenC64MegaDrivePadAdapter: Safely connect your Sega Mega Drive/Genesis controllers to your Commodore 64 or Amiga
- OpenC64TapePortBreakOut: Commodore 1530 Datassette Connector breakout PCB
- OpenC16Cart: Open Hardware 8/16/32 Kb Cartridge for the Commodore 16
- OpenC16RamExpansion: Open Hardware 64 Kb RAM Expansion for the Commodore 16
- OpenC16JoyAdapter: Open Hardware Joystick Adapter for C-16, C-116 and Plus/4
- OpenRomSwitcher: Use bigger EPROMs to replace smaller ones with switchable images
Sega Mega Drive/Genesis
- MegaDrivePlusPlus: Universal Region mod, 50/60 Hz switch and In-Game-Reset (IGR) for Sega Mega Drive (AKA Genesis)
- MegaDrivePadForArduino: Use a Sega MegaDrive/Genesis controller with Arduino. Or turn it into a USB joypad for your PC!
Sega Master System
- SMSPlusPlus: Pause-from-pad, IGR and 50/60 Hz mod for Sega Master System
- NESPlusPlus: In-Game-Reset (IGR), NESRGB Palette Control and CIC Toggle for Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)
- N64PadForArduino: Use a Nintendo64 controller with Arduino. Or turn it into a USB joypad for your PC! Or into a pad for your Sega MegaDrive :).
- AnalogJoystickForArduino: Remember those joysticks, often analog, that plugged into the "game port" on your soundcard? Wanna use them with Arduino?