- Create arbitrary .svg file in Inkscape
- Limit draving area to the drawed entities ( File / Document Properties) + add 1 cm on each side
- Set the drawin area width to 29cm (or width of the cutter).
- Possible add random circles to to extend the drawing to the top.
- Possible - convert all fonts into Paths ( Path / Object To Path )
- Save that .svg
- Open .svg in Robocut
- Load landscape A4 media to plotter, add few milimeters extra
- Press Print in Robocut
- For cheap paper sticker sheet without mat, use Speed 5, Force 2
- It works (maybe).
And the result - http://imgur.com/q8T2aWL