|Field Name||Data Type||Description|
||Text||The file name as seen in Obsidians sidebar.|
||Text||The path of the folder this file belongs to.|
||Text||The full file path, including the files name.|
||Text||The extension of the file type; generally
||Link||A link to the file.|
||Number||The size (in bytes) of the file.|
||Date with Time||The date that the file was created.|
||Date||The date that the file was created.|
Web Inspect, Inc
|// update path and minyear if needed|
|const journalPath = 'Journal/Daily';|
|const minYear = 2012;|
|const d = new Date();|
|const rangeOfYears = (start, end) => Array(end - start + 1) .fill(start).map((year, index) => year + index);|
|const availableYears = rangeOfYears(minYear, d.getYear() + 1900);|
|const month = ("0" + (d.getMonth() + 1)).slice(-2);|
Just a little git hook to sync password repositories.
This file supports my YouTube video, which lives here: https://youtu.be/2Ji7Ph8atus
I hereby claim:
- I am webinspectinc on github.
- I am howlermiller (https://keybase.io/howlermiller) on keybase.
- I have a public key ASAMGR1dZYix5uk9sNM4PFhFFDjRApZ6JgFM42HElDLpHAo
To claim this, I am signing this object:
Sublime Merge Commands
Lots of commands available for keybindings in Sublime Merge. Not a comprehensive list, but a decent start.
If you think you want to add something to this documentation, then great! Kudos to you. Documenting your work is good.
But there are a few rules you'll have to follow. We aren’t trying to destroy your fun, but we have specific goals in mind for what should be here, and everything here has to fit those goals. This document should also be reviewed prior to reviewing pull requests that include documentation changes, so everyone is held accountable to these rules.
In a nutshell, all documentation should be (1) useful, (2) easy to read, and (3) easy to maintain. To be more specific:
- Make sure whatever you're documenting will be used in the future. Not just a one-off thing that no one will touch again. If you aren't sure if it will be used again, just add a comment to your code rather adding documentation here.
- Make sure anything you add here is grammatically correct. If you're pull requesting documentation, call out grammar errors or spelling errors.
- For an easier reading experience, write documentation f
|<h1 class="entry-title">Just Use Sublime Text</h1>|
|<time datetime="2013-03-16T19:06:00-07:00" pubdate="" data-updated="true">Mar 16<span>th</span>, 2013</time>|