Svelte Resource List
Resources that go beyond the official documentation. To learn Svelte or to find things to use in your own projects. If you have nice resources to add, please comment below.
- Main tutorial https://svelte.dev/tutorial/basics
- API https://svelte.dev/docs
- Main repo: https://github.com/sveltejs/svelte
- Start a new project from a template
- Component template
Learn the concepts behind Svelte. Best resources to get excited about Svelte!
Talks by Rich Harris, main author of Svelte
Get started learning Svelte with video tutorials.
Get started with text-based tutorials.
- Dave Ceddia - Svelte intro
- R. Mark Volkmann - Web Development Simplified With Svelte
- Practical Svelte: The use-directive
Follow a full course on Svelte.
- Svelte JS: the complete guide (Warning: this is one of the few full-on video guides but author uses a lot of React habits during coding, YMMV)
Kickstart your project with these templates.
Look into specific components to use into your projects.
UI framework (re-)implementations in Svelte
Interesting REPLs you can learn something from.
- Responsive slider
- Infinite scrolling calendar
- Stagger animation
- Themed buttons
- Component composition: Panel example
Rollup is an option for the JS module bundler.
Rollup has several plugins to parse other file formats.
Updates - to be sorted!
- Conditional transitions
- Svelte custom elements
- Svelte 3 components in legacy apps
- Reorderable list
Apps using Svelte
- Celestrak https://celestrak.com/cesium/orbit-viz.php?tle=/pub/TLE/catalog.txt&satcat=/pub/satcat.txt&referenceFrame=1
- Svelte Poker https://github.com/buhrmi/svelte-poker
Older entries archived for various reasons.