Conflux Network Developer Resources
Last update: Nov 2, 2020
Conflux Network is a PoW blockchain that achieves 3000+ transactions per second (TPS) through the DAG-based (directed acyclic graph) Tree-Graph algorithm.
- PoW is a proven consensus mechanism for large scale blockchain networks
- High TPS means transaction fees will be significantly lower
- Solidity compatible (no need to learn a new language!)
- Built-in staking with 4% interest
- New transaction sponsorship mechanism to allow apps to cover user TX fees
Where to Start
- Don't forget to install Conflux Portal (it's our web wallet with a testnet CFX faucet)
- Developer office hours - sign up here
For first time developers:
- Welcome to the world of blockchain!
- I would recommend starting with the Conflux Studio tutorial
For developers who have built blockchain apps:
- Checkout Conflux Truffle (it hopefully will feel familiar)
- Take a closer look at the blockchain with Confluxscan
For people looking to hack together the Web3 stack:
- Checkout the Conflux Network Global repo for various demos combining Conflux with Chainlink, The Graph, etc
- More information is also available on our Medium where the demos are explained
Links to various pieces of documentation that may be helpful.
|Topic||Link to Code Details|
|Transaction Sponsorship||Smart Contract Interface|
|Staking||Smart Contract Interface|
Various tools for developing on Conflux Network
- Conflux-Chain: Main organization with all technical implementations
- Conflux-Network-Global: Secondary repositories with demos and additional examples
Public endpoints for mainnet and testnet.
Note: It is not recommended to depend on these endpoints for any deployed applications.
Running a Node
Typically running a node for an endpoint is not necessary, see above for public endpoints.
- Connecting a full node
- Users can simply run a node to create an endpoint, no mining is needed
- Connecting a light node
- More details coming soon
- Conflux Truffle - just like the familiar Truffle package but for Conflux
- Conflux Studio - full IDE for deploying and testing smart contracts on Conflux
ShuttleFlow - Cross-Chain Asset Bridge
- Testnet <=> Rinkeby Endpoint: https://dev.shuttleflow.io/
- Testnet <=> Kovan Endpoint: http://126.96.36.199:8101/
- Documentation: https://conflux-dev.github.io/conflux-dex-docs/shuttleflow/
- Additional documentation: https://github.com/Conflux-Dev/conflux-dex-docs/tree/master/docs/shuttleflow
- SDK: https://www.npmjs.com/package/conflux-crosschain