Sublime Text keyboard shortcuts
These are some Sublime Text keyboard shortcuts that I can't seem to remember. I am writing them down in hopes I will use them and commit them to memory.
- Find the matching bracket:
CTRL + M. Finds:
- Select entire contents of parentheses, brackets, or braces:
- Jump to specific line number:
CTRL + Pthen
:50to go to line 50.
- Copy/Cut & Paste entire lines without highlighting: Same keys, paste inserts line above your cursor.
- Add a new line from the middle of some text & place cursor on the new line:
CTRL/CMD + ENTER.