We've done our best to cover the dramatic shift of Microsoft over the years.
Here are several episodes from our backlog to potentially give you a new perspective on this shift.
(listed in chronological order)
- The Changelog #298 — The beginnings of Microsoft Azure with Julia White
- The Changelog #282 — The Impact and Future of Kubernetes with Brendan Burns and Gabe Monroy
- The Changelog #277 — The Story of Visual Studio Code with Julia Liuson, Chris Dias, and PJ Meyer
- The Changelog #275 — The History of GNOME, Mono, and Xamarin with Miguel de Icaza
- Go Time #63 — Changelog Takeover — K8s and Virtual Kubelet with Erk St. Martin and Brian Ketelsen
- The Changelog #256 — Ubuntu Snaps and Bash on Windows Server with Dustin Kirkland
- Go Time #50 — Bringing Kubernetes to Azure with Kris Nova
- Go Time #49 — Adventures in VS Code with Ramya Rao
- The Changelog #249 — Open Source at Microsoft, Inclusion, Diversity, and OSCON with Scott Hanselman
- Spotlight #13 — Node at Microsoft, ChakraCore, and VM Neutrality with Gaurav Seth and Arunesh Chandra
- The Changelog #224 — .NET Core and Microsoft's Shift to Open Source with Bertrand Le Roy
- The Changelog #207 — Ubuntu Everywhere with Dustin Kirkland
- The Changelog #152 — TypeScript and Open Source at Microsoft with Anders Hejlsberg and Jonathan Turner
- The Changelog #134 — Open Sourcing .NET Core with the Microsoft .NET team
If you have questions, I'm here and happy to answer what I can.