http://piratalondon.com | September 2012
##Associate Technical Director
We've got a brand new opening for a senior someone who can bring technical experience, clientfacing skills and team leadership to the table. Pirata is changing as we branch out into exciting new types of work, and you will be expected to help us shape the technical team as we continue to make that transition.
A background in technical project management is something we're very keen on here, although we are also considering candidates with more of a handson development background. In either case it is expected that you will be familiar with a wide range of development languages, tools, platforms and content management systems.
You will be working very closely with the Technical Partner to help inspire the team to think of the most creative ways of tackling technical challenges. Importantly you must be comfortable working in our informal studio atmosphere here in SE1. We take our work very seriously without taking ourselves too seriously!
- Responsible for ensuring we always deliver the highest standards of QA and testing.
- Creating and establishing efficient endtoend processes for project delivery.
- Managing the technical team, making important operational management decisions, and working closely with our Head of Production.
- Overseeing costing and scoping of projects (along with our Technical Leads and Technical Partner).
- Maintaining and developing relationships between Pirata and some of our key clients (many of which have their own teams of creative technologists)
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Private health care
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Tate membership for you plus one
- Bike scheme
- All the usual trappings such as breakfasts, socials and all of the things which make work not really work. Oh and we're partial to the odd tot of rum as well.
###How to apply
- Write us an application note explaining why you think you're a great fit for the role
- Send us your LinkedIn profile if you have a reasonably complete one, and / or send us some references
- Briefly talk us through some projects you've been involved with
- Send us your CV (PDF preferably)