- New 6502 language module for Ghidra
- Atmel AVR helpers for Ghidra - ATmega328p
- Processor definitions for DMG and CGB in Ghidra - Gameboy CPU (LR35902) (WiP)
- ghidra based disassembly of the x68000's IPL.
- Toshiba MeP processor module for GHIDRA
- Support of Nvidia Falcon processors for Ghidra (WiP)
- Module to load WebAssembly files into ghidra
- Runs binwalk on the current program and bookmarks the findings. Requires binwalk to be in $PATH.
- Automatically find crypto constants in the loaded program - allows to very quickly identify crypto code.
- RPX Loader - This is a (WIP) simple extension to open .rpx and .rpl files with Ghidra.
- Plugin which provides different colors to the GHIDRA decompiler's environment.
- IDAPro - Export your analysis progress from IDAPro - The exporters export to an XML format, which Ghidra can then import. The plugins also facilitate transfer from Ghidra to IDA.
- VitaLoader script for Ghidra -
- Ghidra Switch Loader - A loader for Ghidra intended to support a variety of Nintendo Switch file formats. Improvements are still being made, and I intend to match the functionality of the IDA loader as best as possible.
- Daenerys - Daenerys is an interop framework that allows you to run IDAPython scripts under Ghidra and Ghidra scripts under IDA Pro with little to no modifications.