Estimated time to complete 1-2 hours. The task is not timed and you can work at your own pace. You have at least 24 hours.
- You can use any programming language you like
- The project should open in Xcode or Android Studio and build and run on any iOS or Android device
- Any 3rd party tooling (libraries and/or build systems) must be fully automated into the build
Build a simple iOS or Android Single-View application which displays a single color which can be changed by touch gestures.
When the user swipes horizontally, right or left across the apps view the app should modify the hue of the current color by ±5% depending on the direction of the swipe.
When the user swipes vertically, up or down across the apps view the app should modify the brightness of the current color by ±5% depending on the direction of the swipe.
When the user taps on the view the color should be copied to the clipboard.
When the user long-touches or force-touches the view the app should continuously update the color of the view as the users finger moves across the display.
When the user swipes with two fingers horizontally the app should vary the saturation of the color by ±5%.
When the user swipes with two fingers vertically the app should vary the alpha component of the color by ±5%.
Something surprising and delightful
- Provide a link to your source code in a git repository or web site
- Runtime Performance
- Organization and Documentation
- Attention to Detail