Seattle, WA | email@example.com
- 0-1 years: REACT, Redux, Webpack, ES6, Node, Mongo DB, Express, JQuery, AJAX/JSON, REST API, Postman, Linux CLI, GitHub, Atom.
- 3 + years: UX, Responsive Design, DOM Manipulation, HTML Templating, Basecamp, Asana, Balsamiq, Sketch,
- 8+ years: Adobe CC, Photo/Video/Audio production, 360 video production
GOURMET SWAP (IN PROGRESS): August 2017
- Heroku: https://gourmet-swap-frontend.herokuapp.com/
- frontend: https://github.com/amandakoster/GourmetSwap-frontend
ENDO TRACKS REST API: JULY 2017
- EndoTracks provides an infrastructure and data persistence using the reliable and proven standards of a RESTful API.
HELIOS SUN TRACKER: May 2017
- Heroku: https://heliossuntracker.herokuapp.com/
- A sun tracker that pulls data from a US Navy API
- 1-month: Designed future Full Stack mobile app. [React Native, Mongo, Express, Node]
- 2-months: Developed new content standards for Reviewers
- 3-months: Redesigned and rebuilt existing UI into a fully responsive site partly resulting in a cost-per-click decrease of 21% (Google Analytics).
- 3-months: Built iterative feature designs that are validated by customer feedback and live-site A/B tests.
- 3-months: Implemented cookie-based A/B testing that resulted in an increased click-through rate (Google Analytics).
- 3-months: Built prototypes and lead customer testing to inform web and mobile app design and functionality. [Balsamiq, Sketch, paper, and pen]
- 3-months: Redesigned entire deployment workflow to prepare for scaling.
AMAZON, Sr. Content Producer 2015 - 2016
- Led the full lifecycle of product development; including ideation, design, development, implementation, and testing and launched Amazon’s inaugural "Kindle In Motion" eBooks.
- Developed ideas through creating scenarios, sketches, storyboards, wireframes, motion studies, mock—ups, and prototypes.
- Collaborated with editors, developers, designers, product managers, internal business partners, and other subject matter experts.
- Collected and analyzed data to support further iteration and decision-making.
- Authored extensive RFPs, SOPs, Creative Briefs, author goals, templates, and systems to scale the program.
- Delivered feedback and coached artists to improve material.
- Recruited and developed junior creatives and identified, on-boarded, and built a nationwide roster of creative vendors.
- In addition to Kindle in Motion, I led a think-tank where we re-imagined the future of the eBook. My leadership resulted in 7, pre-patent application for Amazon Publishing.
MICROSOFT, Content Strategist, Producer, and Project Manager (Contractor), 2012 - 2015
- Created multimedia tutorials and online content modules for eLearning to support various software applications.
- Utilized Articulate Storyline and Quizmaker eLearning development tools to create technology-based learning modules for critical certifications.
- Led team of producers. Worked directly with Microsoft clients, software engineers, and Academy.
AMANDA KOSTER PRODUCTIONS, LLC, 2005 - 2010
- Award-winning content producer for magazines and advertising campaigns: Newsweek, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Wired, Fortune, Costco, Procter & Gamble, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, and others.
RESOURCES ONLINE: CARE (Computer-Assisted Risk Education), Content Producer and Project Manager, 2007 - 2011
- Producer and Project Manager for CARE software, a complex project with little lead-time and a limited budget
- Worked with teams from University of Washington-Global Health, NYU School of Nursing, FHI360, AMPATH/Moi Hospital (Kenya), Treatment Research Institute, George Washington University Medical Center, and Division of Infectious Diseases at Miriam Hospital/Rhode Island Hospital
- Managed international teams, script writing, photo and video/audio capture and editing.
- Refined workflow efforts, resulting in significant cost reduction
SALAAMGARAGE Founder, Product Designer, UX, 2007 - 2012
- Personally led, managed, and produced global projects in Ethiopia, India, Guatemala, Morocco, South Africa, Kenya, and Vietnam.
- Sponsored by Blurb “Blurb for Good”, website ‘editors pick’, 3 exhibitions resulted in matching the NGO with Microsoft’s Employee Giving Program.
- Articles: Huffington Post, Social Documentary, First Post, aCurator, Cluster Munition Coalition, Seattle Post Intelligencer.
Southern Connecticut State University: Bachelor of Science in Cultural Anthropology
- Code Fellows: Advanced Software Development.
- Coursera: Human Centered Design, HCD and Agile Development
- Chronos Academy: 360 video production
- General Assembly: Digital Marketing Intensive Program
- Leadership Tomorrow Program
- Landmark Education Programs: Leadership, communication, and project management
- International Center for Photography