|Library||Static / Dynamic||Cartesian / Geographic||kNN||Index containing points||Index containing boxes||Within radius|
- Static: All items must be added to the index initially, they cannot be modified once initialised.
- Dynamic: Items in the index can be added and removed at any time
- Cartesian: Operations an x, y Cartesian coordinates.
- Geographic: Operations on geographic coordinates, lng, lat on a spheroid earth accounting for curvature of the earth and wrapping around the dateline.
- kNN: Find the k (arbitrary number) of items closest to the query point
- Index containing points: The index can contain points as items.
- Index containing boxes: The index can contain rectangles or bounding boxes as items.
- Within radius: Find all the items within a distance of the query point.