- http://generals.io/replays/BJ7lrYpml Close game, early expansion and capture of spawners in mid game allowed me to out produce him in the end.
- http://generals.io/replays/rJG3QtTXl Enemy made many mistakes, including pouring some armies into a spawner that he couldn't capture.
- http://generals.io/replays/Hy7cnCnml Excellent "late game juke", though maybe not really needed, in game chat, Evan thought my general was top right area, based on my heavy defense of said area
- http://generals.io/replays/H1jOKC27g Plenty of early game expansion, couple easy wins. Not sure what the deal was with green, just sat with his general exposed for so long...
- http://generals.io/replays/ry6QJA2Xe (Got called a hacker in game chat for this one, cause I managed to find the guys general by driving for the bottom left corner)
- http://generals.io/replays/H1wt5boXg (This one demos a little of my "late game juking" strategy, of letting an anemy wander close, but not too close, to my general, and then cleaning u