Facebook unfollower and refollower
Want to unfollow every friend you have on Facebook to reduce the clutter and regain focus?
Or unfollowed a lot of your friends on Facebook? Want to follow them again and not click 9 million times on small buttons?
This script can do it automatically!
- The script is made for Facebook in the
English (US)language. If you use a different language, it probably won't work. You can try setting the language to the
English (US)language temporarily.
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/friends/list
- In the list on the left, make sure you scroll to the bottom to load the full list of friends.
- Open your browser devtools https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Learn/Common_questions/Tools_and_setup/What_are_browser_developer_tools#how_to_open_the_devtools_in_your_browser
- Paste the code in
script.jsin the console of the devtools.
- Wait until you see no more menus pop up automatically.
Using the browser devtools with scripts from external sources like this one is frowned upon, but it is the best way for this issue.
I do not intend to steal any data or harm any users, that is why the script is open source and readable for everyone.
This is also not the cleanest code ever. It was made in a hurry, does the job and it's a one-off script