public
anonymous / Pong Tests
Created

  • Download Gist
Pong Tests
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171
httperf --hog --client=0/1 --server=localhost --port=3000 --uri=/pong --rate=1000 --send-buffer=4096 --recv-buffer=16384 --num-conns=1000 --num-calls=1000 --burst-length=20
Maximum connect burst length: 1
 
Total: connections 1000 requests 106120 replies 106000 test-duration 684.772 s
 
Connection rate: 1.5 conn/s (684.8 ms/conn, <=1000 concurrent connections)
Connection time [ms]: min 638621.1 avg 659936.5 max 683893.2 median 0.0 stddev 7917.6
Connection time [ms]: connect 18668.7
Connection length [replies/conn]: 1000.000
 
Request rate: 155.0 req/s (6.5 ms/req)
Request size [B]: 66.0
 
Reply rate [replies/s]: min 131.0 avg 153.9 max 279.0 stddev 20.9 (136 samples)
Reply time [ms]: response 7274.2 transfer 4.8
Reply size [B]: header 295.0 content 4.0 footer 0.0 (total 299.0)
Reply status: 1xx=0 2xx=106000 3xx=0 4xx=0 5xx=0
 
CPU time [s]: user 12.50 system 671.99 (user 1.8% system 98.1% total 100.0%)
Net I/O: 55.3 KB/s (0.5*10^6 bps)
 
Errors: total 894 client-timo 0 socket-timo 888 connrefused 0 connreset 6
Errors: fd-unavail 0 addrunavail 0 ftab-full 0 other 0
 
------------------------------- THIN thin -e production -p 3000 start ----------------------------------
httperf --hog --client=0/1 --server=localhost --port=3000 --uri=/pong --rate=1000 --send-buffer=4096 --recv-buffer=16384 --num-conns=1000 --num-calls=1000 --burst-length=20
Maximum connect burst length: 2
 
Total: connections 1000 requests 20000 replies 1000 test-duration 32.309 s
 
Connection rate: 31.0 conn/s (32.3 ms/conn, <=950 concurrent connections)
Connection time [ms]: min 203.1 avg 17178.8 max 32197.0 median 30201.5 stddev 14857.5
Connection time [ms]: connect 913.4
Connection length [replies/conn]: 1.000
 
Request rate: 619.0 req/s (1.6 ms/req)
Request size [B]: 66.0
 
Reply rate [replies/s]: min 0.0 avg 33.3 max 200.0 stddev 81.6 (6 samples)
Reply time [ms]: response 140.0 transfer 0.0
Reply size [B]: header 246.0 content 4.0 footer 0.0 (total 250.0)
Reply status: 1xx=0 2xx=1000 3xx=0 4xx=0 5xx=0
 
CPU time [s]: user 0.10 system 32.13 (user 0.3% system 99.4% total 99.8%)
Net I/O: 47.5 KB/s (0.4*10^6 bps)
 
Errors: total 1000 client-timo 0 socket-timo 0 connrefused 0 connreset 1000
Errors: fd-unavail 0 addrunavail 0 ftab-full 0 other 0
 
------------------------------- MONGREL ----------------------------------
httperf --hog --client=0/1 --server=localhost --port=3000 --uri=/pong --rate=1000 --send-buffer=4096 --recv-buffer=16384 --num-conns=1000 --num-calls=1000 --burst-length=20
Maximum connect burst length: 2
 
Total: connections 1000 requests 19694 replies 952 test-duration 10.149 s
 
Connection rate: 98.5 conn/s (10.1 ms/conn, <=920 concurrent connections)
Connection time [ms]: min 68.0 avg 3693.9 max 9308.7 median 3380.5 stddev 2211.8
Connection time [ms]: connect 2077.4
Connection length [replies/conn]: 1.000
 
Request rate: 1940.5 req/s (0.5 ms/req)
Request size [B]: 66.0
 
Reply rate [replies/s]: min 66.2 avg 90.7 max 115.2 stddev 34.6 (2 samples)
Reply time [ms]: response 1688.0 transfer 0.0
Reply size [B]: header 242.0 content 4.0 footer 0.0 (total 246.0)
Reply status: 1xx=0 2xx=952 3xx=0 4xx=0 5xx=0
 
CPU time [s]: user 0.11 system 9.98 (user 1.1% system 98.3% total 99.4%)
Net I/O: 147.6 KB/s (1.2*10^6 bps)
 
Errors: total 1000 client-timo 0 socket-timo 0 connrefused 0 connreset 1000
Errors: fd-unavail 0 addrunavail 0 ftab-full 0 other 0
----------------------------- PLAY ----------------------------------------
httperf --hog --client=0/1 --server=localhost --port=3000 --uri=/pong --rate=1000 --send-buffer=4096 --recv-buffer=16384 --num-conns=1000 --num-calls=1000 --burst-length=20
Maximum connect burst length: 12
 
Total: connections 1000 requests 999020 replies 999017 test-duration 50.965 s
 
Connection rate: 19.6 conn/s (51.0 ms/conn, <=1000 concurrent connections)
Connection time [ms]: min 2068.4 avg 49224.8 max 50877.8 median 49247.5 stddev 1574.8
Connection time [ms]: connect 0.0
Connection length [replies/conn]: 999.017
 
Request rate: 19602.2 req/s (0.1 ms/req)
Request size [B]: 66.0
 
Reply rate [replies/s]: min 3787.4 avg 19796.3 max 24267.0 stddev 6700.6 (10 samples)
Reply time [ms]: response 979.8 transfer 0.0
Reply size [B]: header 396.0 content 4.0 footer 0.0 (total 400.0)
Reply status: 1xx=0 2xx=999017 3xx=0 4xx=0 5xx=0
 
CPU time [s]: user 3.11 system 43.76 (user 6.1% system 85.9% total 92.0%)
Net I/O: 8920.5 KB/s (73.1*10^6 bps)
 
Errors: total 1 client-timo 0 socket-timo 0 connrefused 0 connreset 1
Errors: fd-unavail 0 addrunavail 0 ftab-full 0 other 0
----------------------------- SNAP ---------------------------------------
httperf --hog --client=0/1 --server=localhost --port=8000 --uri=/pong --rate=1000 --send-buffer=4096 --recv-buffer=16384 --num-conns=1000 --num-calls=1000 --burst-length=20
Maximum connect burst length: 1
 
Total: connections 1000 requests 611000 replies 611000 test-duration 53.847 s
 
Connection rate: 18.6 conn/s (53.8 ms/conn, <=1000 concurrent connections)
Connection time [ms]: min 19258.8 avg 44442.9 max 53537.2 median 47603.5 stddev 7809.9
Connection time [ms]: connect 9825.9
Connection length [replies/conn]: 1000.000
 
Request rate: 11347.0 req/s (0.1 ms/req)
Request size [B]: 66.0
 
Reply rate [replies/s]: min 10508.8 avg 11309.5 max 12661.1 stddev 722.1 (10 samples)
Reply time [ms]: response 556.1 transfer 0.0
Reply size [B]: header 106.0 content 4.0 footer 2.0 (total 112.0)
Reply status: 1xx=0 2xx=611000 3xx=0 4xx=0 5xx=0
 
CPU time [s]: user 1.46 system 52.37 (user 2.7% system 97.3% total 100.0%)
Net I/O: 1950.3 KB/s (16.0*10^6 bps)
 
Errors: total 389 client-timo 0 socket-timo 389 connrefused 0 connreset 0
Errors: fd-unavail 0 addrunavail 0 ftab-full 0 other 0
------------------------ JRUBY GLASSFISH --------------------------------
httperf --hog --client=0/1 --server=localhost --port=3000 --uri=/pong --rate=1000 --send-buffer=4096 --recv-buffer=16384 --num-conns=1000 --num-calls=1000 --burst-length=20
httperf: warning: open file limit > FD_SETSIZE; limiting max. # of open files to FD_SETSIZE
Maximum connect burst length: 11
 
Total: connections 1000 requests 280000 replies 261000 test-duration 77.649 s
 
Connection rate: 12.9 conn/s (77.6 ms/conn, <=1000 concurrent connections)
Connection time [ms]: min 76496.0 avg 76918.4 max 77344.0 median 76882.5 stddev 255.0
Connection time [ms]: connect 434.6
Connection length [replies/conn]: 261.000
 
Request rate: 3606.0 req/s (0.3 ms/req)
Request size [B]: 66.0
 
Reply rate [replies/s]: min 1016.4 avg 3350.5 max 3864.3 stddev 758.2 (15 samples)
Reply time [ms]: response 5639.6 transfer 0.0
Reply size [B]: header 222.0 content 4.0 footer 0.0 (total 226.0)
Reply status: 1xx=0 2xx=261000 3xx=0 4xx=0 5xx=0
 
CPU time [s]: user 1.23 system 76.33 (user 1.6% system 98.3% total 99.9%)
Net I/O: 974.5 KB/s (8.0*10^6 bps)
 
Errors: total 1000 client-timo 0 socket-timo 0 connrefused 0 connreset 1000
Errors: fd-unavail 0 addrunavail 0 ftab-full 0 other 0
--------------------- JRUBY MONGREL ----------------------------------
httperf --hog --client=0/1 --server=localhost --port=3000 --uri=/pong --rate=1000 --send-buffer=4096 --recv-buffer=16384 --num-conns=1000 --num-calls=1000 --burst-length=20
httperf: warning: open file limit > FD_SETSIZE; limiting max. # of open files to FD_SETSIZE
Maximum connect burst length: 10
 
Total: connections 1000 requests 20000 replies 983 test-duration 29.730 s
 
Connection rate: 33.6 conn/s (29.7 ms/conn, <=983 concurrent connections)
Connection time [ms]: min 1428.6 avg 16589.9 max 28940.0 median 17041.5 stddev 7740.8
Connection time [ms]: connect 2503.9
Connection length [replies/conn]: 1.000
 
Request rate: 672.7 req/s (1.5 ms/req)
Request size [B]: 66.0
 
Reply rate [replies/s]: min 11.0 avg 31.3 max 40.6 stddev 11.8 (5 samples)
Reply time [ms]: response 14041.7 transfer 0.3
Reply size [B]: header 242.0 content 4.0 footer 0.0 (total 246.0)
Reply status: 1xx=0 2xx=983 3xx=0 4xx=0 5xx=0
 
CPU time [s]: user 0.24 system 29.02 (user 0.8% system 97.6% total 98.4%)
Net I/O: 51.3 KB/s (0.4*10^6 bps)
 
Errors: total 1000 client-timo 0 socket-timo 0 connrefused 0 connreset 1000
Errors: fd-unavail 0 addrunavail 0 ftab-full 0 other 0

Please sign in to comment on this gist.

Something went wrong with that request. Please try again.