I am going to provide a clean install guide for Custom Maid 3D 2 - 1.58.
By clean install guide, meaning you'll have to get all the package files yourself which I will list down below and you will have to follow them step by step.
What You need
- Custom Maid 3D 2 Base Game -  [KISS] カスタムメイド3D 2 + Dancer Set + Manual + Update 1.01
- Custom Maid 3D 2 Plus Pack -  [KISS] カスタムメイド3D2＋ + Update 1.23
- Custom Maid 3D 2 Plus Pack ACT. 2 -  [KISS] カスタムメイド3D2+ ACT.2 + Manual + Update 1.33
- Custom Maid 3D 2 Plus Pack ACT. 3 -  [KISS] カスタムメイド3D2+ ACT.3 + Update
Start by downloading the base game and extract the archives. You should be left with the following:
- Updates can be downloaded from www.kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/update.php
- NTLeas 046 x64 ntleas046_x64.zip
- x86_64 OpenGL DLLs x64-x86 dlls.zip
- Syabris 1.54 : Sybaris154.zip
- Syabris 1.55 : Sybaris155.zip
- Sybaris 1.56 to 1.58: Sybaris158.zip
Here's a list to the following instructions available:
- Base Game Installation
- Applying DLCs/Updates in the correct order
- Using NTLeas
- Installing Sybaris
- Applying DLC/Updates
- Alternate Installation Directory
Base Game Installation
1.We'll begin mounting the first iso by double clicking on cm3d2_1.iso. You should see the following:
4.You will get this following pop up but just press OK
5.After the installation has proceeded you will get a prompt after about halfway through
6.You will need to eject the original iso and mount the second iso cm3d2_2.iso
Go to your This PC screen and right click the drive that has the original disk mounted
8.Double click the folder with cm3d2_2.iso and you will see the following
9.Go back to the installation and press retry and it should continue the installation
10.Once installation is completed you should see this prompt, just press OK and close the installation
Eject the disc the same way you ejected the first disc.
Now the base installation is completed!
Applying DLCs/Updates in the correct order:
You will need to download certain files to apply the patches in the following order:
1.Base Game 1.0 to 1.12 (cm3d2_up_for_1_00-1_12.zip)
2.Base Game 1.12 to 1.58 (cm3d2_up158_x64_sub.zip for 64-bit or cm3d2_up158_x86_sub.zip for 32-bit)
Every other DLC/Update can just be applied in any order that you like.
You will need to download NTLeas from the above as the original NTLeas downloas has been taken down. I do not have access to the 32-bit version and will update the guide if i can find it somewhere.
- Unzip NTLeas into C:\Kiss\ and you will end up with the following:
- Start ntleasWin.exe
- Click the ...
- Browse to the directory to find the CM3D2.exe for 32-bit and CM3D2x64.exe for 64-bit
- Select the appropriate exe file and press Open
- You should see the following after you have selected the exe
- Press the button highlighted in red to create a shortcut to the exe to launch Custom Maid 3D 2.
- Press Yes to save the shortcut to desktop or No to save it elsewhere
- Do not delete the NTLeas folder or the .exe as you will still need it in order for the game to work.
1.Download the Sybaris Zip located above in Resources for the game version you have and extract them out on your Desktop. The extracted files will look something like this
2.Create a Sybaris Folder in your Custom Maid 3D 2 Installation Location
3.Copy the contents of the folder in Step 1 into the Sybaris Folder and you will end up with the following folder structure
4.Extract the contents of x64-x86 dlls.zip into somewhere and you will see the following
5.Place the file opengl32.dll (Pick the x86 version for 32-bit and x64 version for 64-bit )into C:/KISS/CM3D2/ and you should have the following structure.
6.Place any mods you want into the Sybaris/GameData folder and you're done! You can launch the game through the Desktop shortcut you created with NTLeas
There are two types of updates that you may face while you are trying to install DLCs or updating the base installation itself. I will cover both installations below
1.Extract the archive to reveal the folder of contents with update.exe located in it
2.Proceed by launching update.exe. You should see the following screen
3.Press the button highlighted in Red
4.You will see the following prompt and the version of the existing files and to the version that they will be after the update
5.Press the button highlighted in Red
6.You will get a progress bar while it's updating
7.Once the update is done, you will see the following dialog. Just press OK and you can close the program. The update has been completed
1.Extract the archive to reveal the folder of contents with selector.exe located in it
2.Proceed by launching selector.exe. You should see the following screen
3.Press the button highlighted in Red (Please note that the second button is for Chu-B Lip versions, most of us do not have the Chu-B Lip so we will not be applying that version)
- Go back to update.exe and start from Step 2.
Alternate Installation Directory
If you intend to run Custom Maid from a different location other than C:. You'll have to change the following parameters in the Sybaris.ini file located in the Sybaris folder.
Change the following to the drive or folder that you have CM3D2 installed in.
For example if you installed CM3D2 into D:\ you change the above two lines by removing the semi colons and changing the drive letter
Save the Sybaris.ini file and then start your game
- A - Maid Fiddler
- F2 - HalfDressing
- F4 - Shape Animator
- F5 - ModsSlider (Edit Screen); Yotogi Slider (Yotogi)
- F6 - Mulitple Maids Face Control
- F7 - Multiple Maids (In Office)
- F9 - Face Control
- F12 - ACCex
- Camera Utility Hot Keys
- MAOU for https://pastebin.com/qZQGcmxX
- SakuraKoi for Sybaris AIOUE Expansion