This the style that I use and proselytize. Everything is derived from just a handful of core rules:
- 4 spaces for indentation.
- Code block opening curly brackets (braces) are on the same line (as function, for, if, etc.)
- Add spaces around operators and statements.
- Add spaces inside brackets for array and object literals.
- Don't add spaces inside parenthesis.
I hereby claim:
- I am atesgoral on github.
- I am atesgoral (https://keybase.io/atesgoral) on keybase.
- I have a public key whose fingerprint is 8D59 5FAD E029 0A18 3357 08BF EA57 0ED6 6ACF 59B3
To claim this, I am signing this object: