This template is my ideal format for issues submitted to a github repository.
[provide general introduction to the issue logging and why it is relevant to this repository]
[provide more detailed introduction to the issue itself and why it is relevant]
[ordered list the process to finding and recreating the issue, example below]
- User goes to delete a dataset (to save space or whatever)
- User gets popup modal warning
- User deletes and it's lost forever
[describe what you would expect to have resulted from this process]
[describe what you you currently experience from this process, and thereby explain the bug]
[not obligatory, but suggest fixes or reasons for the bug]
- Modal tells the user what dataset is being deleted, like “You are about to delete this dataset: car_crashes_2014.”
- A temporary "Trashcan" where you can recover a just deleted dataset if you mess up (maybe it's only good for a few hours, and then it cleans the cache assuming you made the right decision).
name of issue screenshot
[if relevant, include a screenshot]