Git Commit Message Model
Git Commit Messages Summary
- Capitalized, short (50 chars or less)
- DO NOT reference Github Issues via Resolve #24, etc. This is Github specific functionality and clutters the log with non-referenceable data.
- Always use present-tense, imperative-style writing
- Avoid commits covering multiple changes, always commit frequently to cover specific changes
- In any advanced changes ALWAYS include a detailed git commit message in the description/body (explaining the short summary).