These are the questions that can serve as a guide for the interview. You don't have to religiously adhere to them, though, so feel free to skip any or even come up with others you'd like to answer.
The easiest way for me to compose the interviews would be for you to fork this gist, add your name and your answers to the questions (right below each question) and send me the link to your gist.
- Could you introduce yourself in a few sentences?
- Which part of the world you are from?
- When and how did your Ember journey begin? How did you learn about the framework?
- How did reading the Rock & Roll with Ember book help you? Can you recall something that you learned from it?
- What Ember feature/RFC/etc. are you most excited about?
- Other than reading the book, how did you learn to “speak" Ember?