Project Review Checklist
- The source code is available at the given repository URL.
- The Licence for the project is OSI approved.
- The repository contains a Licence file, contributing guidelines and a README.
- The issue tracker link has been provided.
- The link for documentation has been provided.
- The applicant has major contributions in the submitted project.
- If any of the checks above are not met, or if the matter provided is insufficient, describe how.
Metric based checks
Metric Question: How welcoming, responsive, respectful are interactions even on hot topics of debate? What is the diversity of voices speaking/being heard?
- The communication channel available to join for new contributors.
- The language used within the channel is clear and easy to grasp.
- The project communication channel helps to create a diverse and inclusive environment.
- How does the Communication Channel for the project create an inclusive environment?
Metric Question: How well does the project issue tracker setup to invite new contributors, skilled contributors, non-technical contributors?
- The issue tracker is readable without login.
- The issues have been labeled extensively, and the labels have accurate descriptions.
- Describe how the issue tracker can be improved.
Response Times & Quality
Metric Question: How quickly and well does the project respond to suggestions, PR'S, and questions?
- The project has a good (human) response time.
- If the project measures response time, state how effective these measurements are in building a better environent.
Metric Question: What is the sentiment within external communication channels regarding our own press releases and within our internal communication channels?
Metric Question: What is the thoroughness, and accessibility of documentation according to a set of criteria?
- The documentation is screen reader accessible.
- The documentation is searchable.
- The document structure was easy to follow.
- The documentation is actively maintained.
- The documentation avoids non-inclusive language.
- Describe how the Documentation of the project can be improved to resolve the checks that were not met.