Please comment below...
The F# community is writing a new blog post daily for this year’s F# Advent Calendar in English. Lots of great new posts to check out this week!
- F#, Event Sourcing, and CQRS Tutorial...and Agents, by Tomas Jansson
- Building a Hypermedia REST API with F# and Suave.io, by Alex Casquete
- The Star Wars Social Network, by Evelina Gabasova
- Pseudocode-Driven Development with F#, by Stachu Korick
- Advent of Code F# - Day 16, by Yan Cui
- A Mixed-Paradigm Recipe for Exposing Native Code, by Paulmichael Blasucci
- 1729, by Kunjan Dalal
- Ukulele Fun for Xmas!, by Jérémie Chassaing
- Using F# for Scientific Instrument Control, by Anton Tcholakov
- REST vs CQRS: The Trigger Problem, by Matt Hawkins
- Angels from the Realms of Glory, by Michael Newton
- Let it Snow! A Basic Particle System in F# and WPF, by Steven Pemberton
- Developing Mobile Apps at the Speed of Light, by Juan Gómez
- Reactive Messaging Patterns with F# and Akka.NET, by Jorge Fioranelli
Check out F# Weekly for more great content from the F# community.
- Tag Helpers in ASP.NET MVC 6, by Marius Schulz
- ASP.NET 5 MVC 6 API Documentation using Swashbuckle Swagger, by damienbod
- What I Learned After A Week of Visual Studio Code and ASP.NET, by Khalid Abuhakmeh