Please comment below...
Xamarin app of the week: SpeechCentral
- Ionide F# 2.5.0 for VS Code is released, now you can write in F# Interactive!
- Can programming be liberated from function abstraction?, by Tomas Petricek
- Using the ALGLIB random forest with F#, by Mathias Brandewinder
- Creating Slack Slash Commands With Azure Functions, by Greg Shackles
- BuildStats.info |> F#, by Dustin Moris Gorski
Check out F# Weekly for more great content from the F# community.
- Stable Release: Cycle 8 Service Release 0, Preview: Xamarin Profiler 0.34.2, Preview: iOS Simulator (for Windows) Update 5, and Alpha Preview: Xamarin.Mac Support on MacOS 10.12 Sierra by Adrian Murphy.
- HockeySDK 4.1.0 for Xamarin by HockeyApp Team.
- Iowa Caucuses Launch Inaugural Polling Apps with Xamarin by Lacey Butler.
- Speech Recognition in iOS 10 by Pierce Boggan.
- Enhanced Notifications in Android N with Direct Reply, Android Archiving and Publishing Made Easy, The Xamarin Show #3: Xamarin.Forms Performance Tips and Tricks, and Updating Azure Mobile SQLiteStore to 3.0 by James Montemagno.
- Background Audio and Cross Platform Development with Xamarin (App Dev on Xbox series) by Nikola Metulev.
- Xamarin vs. Native, Default Designer, and Type Names as Storyboard IDs by Colby Williams.
- Toast Notifications for Xamarin Forms, Proxy Pattern To Separate Dependencies, and Layered Dependency Injection by Adam Pedley.
- Realities of Cross-Platform Development: How Platform-Specific Can You Go? by Wallace McClure.
- Debugging provisioning profiles on the command line by Larry O'Brien.
- How To Design Error States For Mobile Apps by Nick Babich.
- Back It On Up! Android and Xamarin and Backups! by Matthew Soucoup.
- Improving layout performance on Android by Tomasz Cielecki.
- Genymotion and VirtualBox install issue by Corrado Cavalli.
- Azure Functions in practice by Troy Hunt.