- In the top menu, go to 'MANAGER' -> 'Kubernetes manager'
- Click on '+ Create Cluster' and give it a name (e.g. "DES"). (This can take some time - refreshing the page seems to help to update the status)
- Select the newly created Cluster
- Click on 'Node pools in Cluster' -> 'Create node pool'. Select an existing Data Center or create a new one (e.g. "playground"). Add a couple of nodes (-> 'Node Count') to the pool.
- Select a CPU and "Storage Type" and click on 'Create node pool'
The provisioning takes some time (it may look like nothing is happening). Just wait and/or refresh. After some time, the cluster nodes should appear in your data center, connected to a new 'Internet Access' node.