General PR guidance:
- All Azure Learn content is in learn-pr. Anyone in the Microsoft Docs organization can create PRs there. You are welcome to create PRs at any time for fixes, small recommendations, etc.
- Please work through Nick/Barry before investing time in proposing major changes or writing something new. We have processes on our side for big stuff, although I will handle most of it so you can focus on fixing stuff you want to fix.
- If you are making changes across more than one or two files, please consider forking, fetching and making changes locally (instead of using the web editor) so you don’t end up with a separate PR for each individual file.
- Consider Nick your liaison for getting stuff merged. Just @ me in your PR comments (@nickwalkmsft). Ping me any time if you want to chat.
Design doc review:
- I will work with Burke to advertise what’s available for review and provide direct links.
- **To comment on a design doc, just open a PR and put all of your comments and proposed c