Wanted: Talented engineering colleagues
We are an engineering team working on mobile payments at PayPal in San Jose. Acquired by PayPal in July 2012, card.io's founders were early employees at AdMob, and are now building software to enable simple, low-friction transactions on a mobile device.
- Why you might want to work with us:
- Tackle interesting, hard technical problems with immediate real world application.
- Maintain a work-life balance and have fun.
- Generous comp, benefits, and vacation.
- Be an amazing engineer.
- Love writing code. Love deleting code.
- Live in or move to the Bay Area.
- Nice to have:
- Computer vision
- Machine learning
- Payment or transaction processing
- Knack for elegant UI
- Previous entrepreneurial ventures or start-up experience
Drop us a tweet or dm (@mettler, @josharian, @burnto, @tommwhipple) showing us what you've done -- a resume, a letter, an open source project, etc.