Some books I've been studying to improve my skills as a SRE/System Engineer.
- Site Reliability Engineering: How Google Runs Production Systems
- Operating Systems
- Operating Systems: Three Easy Pieces
- How Linux Works, 2nd Edition
- Continuous Delivery: Reliable Software Releases through Build, Test, and Deployment Automation
- [Systems Performance: Enterprise and the Cloud](https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0133390098?ie=UTF8&tag=deirdrestraug-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativ