- The script is just a wrapper of the commands listed at https://docs.docker.com/engine/security/https/
- Switch around the HOST and HOST1 variables and run
This is a extracted list of all the sites that were blocked in the recent archive.org debacle. Source is the court order PDF at the medianama article.
archive.org is on line number 908. Total 2642 domains, 1316 of them on HTTPS.
Will be running some stats on the URLs to check for block soon.
|%merlin.mbs apsrev4-1.bst 2010-07-25 4.21a (PWD, AO, DPC) hacked|
|%Control: key (0)|
|%Control: author (8) initials jnrlst|
|%Control: editor formatted (1) identically to author|
|%Control: production of article title (-1) disabled|
|%Control: page (0) single|
|%Control: year (1) truncated|
|%Control: production of eprint (0) enabled|
Will You Be Willing to Provide Me A Helping Hand?
I am Aisha Arif Esbhani, a 13 year old based in Karachi, Pakistan.
After discovering that most of the books I read as a preschooler, as an adolescent, were by a British or North American author, I wanted to explore the writers of the African continent and the tiny islands in Asia. I wanted to explore the nations of which I had never read any books. I wanted to explore stories that had been translated into English.
Government of India is encouraging people to move towards a Cashless Economy. Cashless Economy can be achieved when the use of cash within the economy is gradually reduced and all transactions are made through electronic channels such as direct debit, credit and debit cards, electronic clearing, and payment systems such as Immediate Payment Service (IMPS), National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) and Real Time Gross settlement (RTGS) in India.
The advantages to citizens of a country in a Cashless Economy are:
- Cash need not be carried to avail goods and services. Risk of carrying currency notes and loss of hard earned money can be avoided.
- Extra payment on account of non-availability of change is avoided resulting in payment of what is actually due to be paid. Transaction costs are likely to be reduced.
- Convenience in shopping, payment of bills and scheduling of financial transactions can all be managed from home, office or wherever you are with a smart phone.
- It helps to authenticate financial tran