General Film Info / Trivia
- Seven was released in the United States on September 21, 1979, where it premiered in Los Angeles.
- The only film not actually owned by Writer/Director/Producer Andy Sidaris himself because it was produced by Melvin Simon Productions and released by American International Pictures.
- There is no credited composer on the film. Writer/Director Andy Sidaris may have possibly used music from ABC's Wide World of Sports vast music library to score the film since Sidaris worked on that show for more than a decade. Even the music tracks aren't credited to specific composers during the end credits.
- Prior to Directing this film, Andy Sidaris was a Director for ABC Sports starting in the late 60's winning 7 Emmy's for his work during the Olympics in 1968 and 1976. He used the experiences directing on that show for this film because of the style and look of it.
- There are two versions of this film. One version that was available on the MGM digital cable channel which only r