- Aliens Removed or Returned: Fiscal Years 1892 to 2017
- U.S. immigrant deportations fall to lowest level since 2007
- Immigration Enforcement Actions: 2017 Published March 2019
- Yearbook of Immigration Statistics
Regarding the csv data:
- 1 Removals are the compulsory and confirmed movement of an inadmissible or deportable alien out of the United States based on an order of removal. An alien who is removed has administrative or criminal consequences placed on subsequent reentry owing to the fact of the removal.
- 2 Returns are the confirmed movement of an inadmissible or deportable alien out of the United States not based on an order of removal.
- 3 Includes the 15 months from July 1, 1975 to September 30, 1976 because the end date of fiscal years was changed from June 30 to September 30.
- 4 The counting methodology for administrative arrests by ICE ERO was revised to align with ICE ERO reporting for 2016; prior to 2016, only one administrative arrest could be counted for the same person on the same day.
Source: U.S. Department of Homeland Security.