Duke of Defense Mac Demo
The Mac demo of Duke of Defense isn't an app distrubted by the App Store, so the latest Mac computers block it by default. For some reason, they mark it as "damaged" in some cases. The problem can be solved easily with the following steps:
- On your Mac, launch terminal. This can be done by pressing Command + Space, then typing in "terminal" and pressing enter.
- After the app launches, paste the following text into it:
sudo spctl --master-disablethen press enter.
- You'll be prompted to enter your password, so type it out (even though the letters won't appear) and press enter.
- Close the terminal window, then open up your security settings. This can be done by pressing Command + Space, then typing "Security & Privacy" and pressing enter.
- Under the general tab of your security settings, click the lock on the bottom left corner and type in your password to allow changes.
- Click the "Anywhere" radio button under "Allow apps downloaded from:", then close your settings.
- Launch Dukle of Defense!