- Annotator: Display the annotation view (git blame) of the current file.
- Can I Use: Compatibility check for HTML5, CSS3, SVG, New JS API based on http://caniuse.com/ directly from Visual Studio Code.
- Code SpellChecker: A basic spell checker that works well with camelCase code.
- Custom CSS and JS: Custom CSS to your VS Code.
- EditorConfig for VSCode: EditorConfig support for Visual Studio Code.
- ESLint: Integrates ESLint into VS Code.
- File Utils: A convenient way of creating, duplicating, moving, renaming, deleting files and directories.
|In Vue, we use v-model for all form bindings, while|
|Knockout maintains separate binding types, such as|
|textInput, checked, and options. In some cases,|
|such as for an input of type "range", Knockout|
|simply doesn't have an equivalent two-way binding|
|helper and the more verbose value and valueUpdate|
|must be used.|
I hereby claim:
- I am chrisvfritz on github.
- I am chrisvfritz (https://keybase.io/chrisvfritz) on keybase.
- I have a public key whose fingerprint is 6FC1 8F2B 9215 8472 0B80 D5FF AFB9 EFE0 F2BF 46CA
To claim this, I am signing this object:
|window.$ = (element, propsOrChildren, childrenIfProps) ->|
|if (propsOrChildren? and propsOrChildren instanceof Array) or not (propsOrChildren instanceof Object)|
|props = null|
|children = propsOrChildren|
|props = propsOrChildren|
|children = childrenIfProps|
|React.createElement element, props, children|
|Object.keys(React.DOM).forEach (elementName) ->|