DIY Cardboard Laptop Stand
Here’s how to make your own laptop stand out of cardboard.
- One piece of cardboard, approximately 53cm wide x 14cm high (cut up an old parcel box or something).
- Measuring tape
- Measure the half-way mark on both long sides, and rule a line across the height of the cardboard there.
- Use the edge of a desk or table to bend a crease at the half-way mark.
- Rule a diagonal line from the top of the half-way mark, to each of the outer edge’s far bottom corners.
- Trace a round bottom lip (I used a coin) at the outer bottom corner of each side. This will stop the laptop sliding off the end of your stand.
- Draw a smooth inner curve (again, I used the coin) between the round lip and the diagonal line. This curve will cup the bottom edge of your laptop.
- Cut out the stand, starting at the top center, and working your way down to the bottom lip section.