- Code is read more often than it's written.
- If you're too clever, you'll forever own the project because no one else will know what the heck you're doing. That will suck, and so will your project.
- As the requirements change and evolve (as they most certainly will), your ability to quickly read and understand the various pieces of your app will dramatically affect how quickly you can change course.
All of this is to say: WRITE CODE THAT IS EASY TO READ!
Anand Raman codeStryke
- San Francisco
I hereby claim:
- I am codestryke on github.
- I am anandraman (https://keybase.io/anandraman) on keybase.
- I have a public key ASA86mxgPi2pITzV4qW-g3pIBEDaN_dDiuYfEoW-C-3sygo
To claim this, I am signing this object: