University of Arizona
Bachelor of Science: Computer Science
Graduation: December 2017
Pima Community College
Associate of Science: Physics
Graduation: May 2015
- Android Programming
- Agile Development
- Software Engineering
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Analysis of Discrete Structures
- Parallel/Distributed Programming
- Automata, Grammars, and Languages
- Develop a Bug Fix to prevent deletion of critical data, with backup capability which requires administrative privileges to remove. (C#, SQL)
- Built a program to run through 5 servers with 10+ terabytes of data each and identify specific tables with outdated information. (C#, SQL)
- Designed a program to automatically run every week which identifies and transfers historical data between two servers. (C#, SQL)
My Own Projects:
- Resume as an Android app. (Java/Android, Github)
- Created a weather app which accesses an open source database of weather data to display the weather for any given day. (Java/Android)
- Currently developing an android app with the capability to provide Cognitive Behavioral Therapy practices. (Java/Android, Github)
- Developed an app which allows users to create groups and then finds optimal meeting times based on individual user schedules. (Java/Android, AWS, SQL, Github)
- Designed virtual version of Risk with a GUI which supports multiple players and the option to play with AIs of varying levels of difficulty. (Java, Github)
Technology Development Intern
May 2016 - August 2016
- Develop and upgrade applications primarily in C# and SQL.
- Work as part of an Agile Development team.
- Work with other people in different teams and different geographical locations around the world.
- Manage meetings and conduct presentations both in person and virtually.
- Aided other interns with their projects which varied from running tests to helping code.
Volunteer IT Support
Nuestros Pequeños Hermanos
- Provided technical support for an orphanage (250 children).
- Tech support included installation & configuration of educational and administrative software on staff and classroom computers.
- Performed various PC maintenance and upgrade tasks on new and existing computers.
- Provided manual labor (grounds and yard upkeep, moving equipment).
IT Technician (Contractor)
March 2014 - August 2015
- Provide periodic technical support to non-profit organization consisting of 60+ users across 4 geographical sites.
- Created/modified web forms for their Electronic Health Records (EHR) system (Credible).
- Networking and phone support – running Ethernet cable, RJ45/RJ11 connectors, troubleshooting network problems, 66 block punch-down.