A Free Browser For All
We want a browser liberated from these plagues: a browser that is built from the ground up for privacy, liberty and security. We want a browser that does not bow down to the status quo and accept "You shalt be tracked."
We want a liberated browser, for humans to use in order to safely and efficiently communicate with the wasteland that the Web is today.
That is what we want--nay, need.
Let's take back the Web.
- HTTPS everywhere
- Completely white/black-listed requests, with sane defaults
- No superfluous features (no four kinds of databases please; no geolocation to know our homes within 10 meters; no WebRTC -- our browsers are not P2P audio/video messengers)
- No allow-by-default WebSockets or XHR
- No preventable vulnerabilities that have been tripped over since the advent of digital computing (buffer overflows, denial of service attacks, privilege escalation, etc.)
- Fast, lightweight -- we want to browse the Web, not wait for paint to dry