To enhance the analytical capacity of all our business units, we are building a data and analytics resource within our information technology division. As analyst, you will report directly to our Director of Analytics and be part of a team that includes a Data Scientist and Engineer.
You will lead our analytical service – when a business unit has a question or hypothesis about their work, you will help them define the question and construct a methodology for answering and acting on the results.
- Develop a workflow to provide analytical services to the company
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand and document goals or questions
- Engage with technical resources to plan measurement or data collection strategy
- Translate data and technical findings into user friendly reports and presentations
- Engage with engineer and director to productize or automate most valuable reports
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Omniture, or other tools
- Experience working with executives and other senior managers
- Deeply analytical mindset
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for news and innovation
- Development experience is nice-to-have