Thank you for considering contributing! There are many ways you can help.
Documentation and examples are extremely imporant. If you find an error, please send a fix. Contirbute forward for the times project docs/examples have helped.
If you've found a bug, submit a patch as a pull request. Be sure to describe
- How can it be reproduced?
- What did you expect?
- What actually occurred?
- Versions, platform, etc.
- Go code must be fmt'd, lint'ed, and vet'd. See
- Include tests to improve coverage and prevent regressions.
- Squash changes into a single commit per feature/fix.
- Write good commit messages, in the present tense! (Add X, not Added X).
- Short title, blank line, bullet points if needed.
- Capitalize the first letter of the title or bullet item.
- No punctuation in the title.
All are welcome. See the Go Code of Conduct.