Mostly copy/paste from https://github.com/DanielaSfregola/twitter4s
I hereby claim:
- I am dimitrismistriotis on github.
- I am clearscoredimi (https://keybase.io/clearscoredimi) on keybase.
- I have a public key ASDVKnzWW6AOyAPmb9yqzWXt1M1uz0Y8CYFuZw8zSZUU7Ao
To claim this, I am signing this object:
Discussion on Quora: https://www.quora.com/Whats-the-best-RESTful-web-framework-to-use-with-Java
|# -*- mode: ruby -*-|
|# vi: set ft=ruby :|
|# All Vagrant configuration is done below. The "2" in Vagrant.configure|
|# configures the configuration version (we support older styles for|
|# backwards compatibility). Please don't change it unless you know what|
|# you're doing.|
|Vagrant.configure("2") do |config||
|# The most common configuration options are documented and commented below.|
Data in csv format from: http://www.newdiaspora.com/the-number-of-greeks-who-moved-abroad-during-the-crisis/
Maybe someone wants to use raw numbers for an infographic or something similar, so I copied the diagram on the site in a csv.
- Additional keyboard
- New Github/Gitlab certificate, or copy existing
- Txts with notes
- Sublime text https://www.sublimetext.com/3, license, settings, package manager, and packages
- Atom editor, settings, package manager, and packages
- Other projects
- /etc/host https://github.com/StevenBlack/hosts
"Makeover" Assignment for Udacity's "Data visualisation and D3.js"
Decided to makeover: http://viz.wtf/post/139307186583/i-wonder-if-they-all-have-a-different-filling/embed
After some experimentation, dropped pie chart and went for a bar then:
- One colour (all items express currency)
- Order by spending volume
- Added spending to bars and removed grids
- In order of not losing information from original chart which had a total, added total spend on header (not visible in image).