This is a list of Docker Desktop for Mac development builds which contain mutagen. These are based on Edge, but may contain unexpected bugs. They should be used for testing the Mutagen feature rather than for production work.
2020-07-14: development snapshot: https://desktop-stage.docker.com/mac/edge/46638/Docker.dmg
- Exclude files from a mutagen sync based on the
- Flush around
docker execas well as
docker runfor more reliable scripting.
- Fix a bug which could result in duplicates in the list of synchronised directories.
- Allow the sync to be bypassed by using
:cached. In particular this means if you want the previous
:delegatedbehaviour before mutagen, switch to
:cached. This is backwards compatible with previous Docker versions.
2020-07-09: Edge 188.8.131.52: https://desktop.docker.com/mac/edge/46574/Docker.dmg
- Respect consistency flags when used in a list of options (e.g.
2020-06-25: Edge 184.108.40.206: https://desktop.docker.com/mac/edge/46268/Docker.dmg
- Automatically set up a two-way file sync using :delegated option with docker run -v command.
2020-06-16: development snapshot: https://desktop-stage.docker.com/mac/edge/45977/Docker.dmg
- Force a
mutagen flushwhen starting and stopping containers, to make it easier to write scripts like
docker run -v ... touch fileand then
- Terminology: use
cache, to better match mutagen terminology
- Delete synchronization state on "Reset to factory defaults"
- Display a popup if the mutagen state is
Halted, e.g. if too many files are suddenly deleted.
- For diagnostics, use
curl -X GET --unix-socket ~/Library/Containers/com.docker.docker/Data/docker-api.sock http:/localhost/synchronize/state(note new URI)
2020-05-26: development snapshot: https://desktop-stage.docker.com/mac/edge/45494/Docker.dmg
- Set the symlink mode to
posix-raw, fixing problems where the sync would get stuck in the "Error" state if it encounters a symlink which points outside the directory being synchronised
- Ref: https://github.com/docker/for-mac/issues/4595#issuecomment-634237214
2020-05-21: development snapshot: https://omakase.docker.paris/#/stage/mac/edge/45418
- Re-enable support for the mutagen global config file
- sets the permissions to 0777 and 0666 which should allow any user (in a container) to write
- Ref: https://github.com/docker/for-mac/issues/4595#issuecomment-632264622
- Ref: https://github.com/docker/for-mac/issues/4593#issuecomment-632265496
2020-05-20: Edge 220.127.116.11: https://desktop.docker.com/mac/edge/45408/Docker.dmg
- Official edge release with the first version of the integration