- Not aware of the feature/concept/package in question, what it is or when to use it. Reading the description of this feature/concept/package is the first time I've heard of it.
- Have heard of said feature/concept/package, vaguely familiar with usage, not familiar with implementation.
- Moderate usage, familiar with best practices, have used in personal projects or on the job.
- Used feature/concept/package heavily, know when to use, advanced understanding.
- Commanding understanding of the feature/concept/package, comprehensive knowledge of trade-offs to make with said feature/concept/package. She knows when not to use it, expert level understanding and familiarity with implementation, can create pedagoical implementation where/if applicable.