- Minimize real dollar impact to donors by voiding on braintree before settlement
- Correct totals online - I made a script for this. Might be safer to run the query first and see what it returns before voiding.
recurring_transfers = RecurringAccountTransfer.due.pluck(:id) Transaction.where(recurring_account_transfer_id: recurring_transfers).each do |transaction| transaction.void! end
- Verify the impacted donors were fixed
- Correct giving fund totals -
After step 2, the users should have the amounts on their giving fund. We will need to void the deposits, but I don't think we can query for those, we'll probably need to do those by hand :sad:. The safest way would be finding the transactions by
#transaction_tracking_code, using the tokens of the voided payments from Braintree. If you can get me the tracking codes from BT, I can prepare a script to do this.
- Deploy bug fix and set monitor to retry false