Problem: What does a Modern Front-End Development Workflow Look Like?
console.log() statements to debug, test, and build code.
I need help.
Below, I will keep track of articles, tutorials and tools I come across as I search for a way to bring my front-end development chops up-to-date.
The Ultimate Resource
- Essential Tools for a Modern Front-End Development Workflow
- Web Form Design: Showcases and Solutions
- Tooling and The Webapp Development Stack
- A Baseline for Front-End Developers
- Meet the New Stack, Same as the Old Stack
- High Performance Web Sites: Rule 6 - Move Scripts to the Bottom
- Yahoo Developer Network - YDN
- Top 15 Podcasts All Web Developers Should Follow
- Grunt.js Workflow
- Let's Make a Framework
- Fixing The jQuery - A Guide to Debugging
- Setting Up Sublime Text 2 for Front-End Development
- A successful Git branching model
- Paul Irish on Web Application Development Workflow
- Learn to Build Web Apps using Backbone + Rails
- Front-end Tools for the Young Developer
- Twitter Bower - A package manager for the web.
- Yeoman - Modern Workflows for Modern WebApps
- Travis CI