- Migrating from existing schemas should work, including 4.2, 4.4, and 5.0
- Support schema changes that modify the integer types on mariadb / mysql: this is the cases when we move from an INT to BIGINT, etc.
- Support mysql 8 with its reserved groups keyword
- Bugzilla harmony needs to be tested against Postgres (there are a handful of queries that probably need to be revised or abstracted)
- Make sure bugzilla's dependencies are reasonable and packagable by mainstream distributions: Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu
- The bugzilla harmony repo should be de-coupled from mozilla-bteam/bmo repo, as creating PRs specifically for it is cumbersome. We will ask github to disassociate the repos for us
Dylan's Bugzilla Priorities