- Close Android File Transfer
- Open Activity Monitor and kill “Android File Transfer Agent”
- Go to where you installed “Android File Transfer.app” (I have it under /Applications)
- Ctrl+click –> “Show package contents”
- Go to Contents/Resources
- Rename “Android File Transfer Agent” to e.g. “Android File Transfer Agent_DISABLED”
- Then go to “/Users/username/Library/Application Support/Google/Android File Transfer” and again rename the Agent app.
This file contains bidirectional Unicode text that may be interpreted or compiled differently than what appears below. To review, open the file in an editor that reveals hidden Unicode characters. Learn more about bidirectional Unicode characters