Our Tech department is growing and we are looking for python developer to be part of our excellent development team and exciting, disrupting product.
Learn more about our magic team http://www.themotion.com/team
We are looking for software engineers passionate about DevOps and agile practices, who understand their pros and cons, and that have the courage to join us in building a new generation of video platforms.
We are defining the future of the internet video, and perhaps you can help us with that :)
For our team in sunny Madrid, we are looking for engineers:
- proficient in any OO programming languages (preferably Python or other dynamic languages)
- capable of working full-stack and understanding the whole lifecycle of the products they build
- experienced in large scale data storage and asynchronous processing
- embracing good technical practices and principles (SOLID, YAGNI, DRY)
- understanding the modern software development processes (CD, CI, TDD)
It will be considered a great plus to have or at least eager to learn:
- Big Data, analytics
- Microservices and distributed computing
- Cloud and SAAS systems
- Lean / Agile way of thinking
We would like to taste your code before we talk, so please send us a link to your open source code (or at least attach a representative code snippet) that we can familiarize ourselves with. Also let us know if you participate in any startup or technical meetups, or if we had a chance to meet you before. You’re organizing/talking on one? Even better!
Are you ready for the challenge?