- Observability -> Collect all data to be able to observe all events market/users/profit.
- Focus -> Give everybody some timeframe (min 1h) to focus on specific thing, don't switch focus unless really necessary thus create perfect task queues with priorities.
- Ownership -> Give e2e ownership dev/test/ops/appsupport.
- Human -> Always remember that humans are great for their errors because our creativity is based on it.
- Re(spect/ward) -> Respect and Reward work.
Currently considering https://github.com/webdriverio/webdrivercss
- Can test in up-to-date versions of all major browsers
- Can test on up-to-date versions of all major OSes
- Can test in IE9 (because Bootstrap v4 will support IE9+)
- Don't want to have to setup/maintain our own cluster of VMs running all the necessary OSes (and all the versions of Windows)
- Workflow for management of reference/baseline/norm screenshots