Motivation and Context
Where should the reviewer start?
How Has This Been Tested?
Screenshots (if appropriate):
Types of changes
- Bug fix (non-breaking change which fixes an issue)
- New feature (non-breaking change which adds functionality)
- Breaking change (fix or feature that would cause existing functionality to change)
- I'm using the correct PR title prefix:
- My code follows the code style of this project.
- My change requires a change to the documentation.
- I have updated the
- I have tested the widget and it still populates & functions.
- I have tested directory links and they still appear & function.
- Does the knowledge base [Guru] need an update?
- Have you test links yourself?
- Should you be running Sreaming Frog?