Enhanced Mount Master List
Occasionally I update the Mount Master List with additional details that Blizzard doesn't include by default. Here's the quick steps I use to do so.
- A CASC extractor to pull out some DB2 files
- PHP runtime and Composer. PHP 7+ preferred.
- My DB2 reader library, installed via Composer
- A Blizzard API key
- Download Blizzard's mount data from their /wow/mount/ endpoint into
- Extract Mount.db2 and MountXDisplay.db2 from CASC into
- Run the script below,
php mount-json-transform.php > mounts.full.json
- Blizzard may change the column order in the DB2 files between patches.
- Some mounts are found in the API that aren't in game data, and vice-versa.
- This may stop working for any reason. Run at your own risk. There are no guarantees and no support.
Permission to use, copy, modify, and/or distribute this software for any purpose with or without fee is hereby granted.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.