Contributions to official rust projects
Work on rustc
My only successful RFC
- Implemented the
- Added unused_macros lint also for macros 2.0. Catch the bad guy ! :).
- Various stabilizations: static_in_const, field_init_shorthand, float_bits_conv, panic_col
- Implemented RFC 1504 (i128 and u128), with mentor/co-author-ship by @nagisa, building on their awesome previous work.
- Implemented RFC 1558 (non-capturing closure to fn coercion), with mentorship by @eddyb
- Implemented RFC 1685 (deprecation of anonymous parameters)
- Implemented RFC 2046 (label-break-value)
- Tidy stuff: lang gate test checks, managed project to remove the whitelist, check for inconsistent tracking issues, smaller things: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Autogeneration of unstable book stubs later added checking for deadlinks as well as enforcement of dashes
- Added float match future compat lint
- Fixed error indicators when tabs were involved.
- Removed an entire target
- Output column number info during panic
- Fixed some ICEs: 1, 2
- Putting column info into debug info
I have one successful RFC, 2044 to put the rfcs repo under license terms.
Also coordinated the effort to collect consent from contributors: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
Work on other projects
- Contributions to libcompiler-builtins
- A couple of PRs to rls, cargo, rustfmt, mostly caused by rustc work.